Scottish Black Watch Weathered Highland Dress Tartan Men's Kilt Traditional Highland, Kilt + Celtic Sporran + Chain+Belt+Buckle+Pin
Scottish Men's Kilt Traditional Highland Dress Tartan Kilt
Item Description :
This listing is for a 6 pieces kilt package
· Kilt Size: 30"-32", 34"-36", 38"-40", 42"-44", 46"- 48" 50''.
1 - Kilt
· Ideal for any formal or informal occasion.
· Made from fine quality heavy and durable Acrylic Wool.
· Pure cotton lining for maximum comfort.
· Pleated to the sett.
· Each size has a regular 24" (61cm) drop.
· Three real leather straps allow the kilt to be adjusted by 2.5".
· Machine washable.
2 -Lion Rampant Sporran
· Casual Sporran perfect for day and casual wear.
· Made from the finest real leather and fixings.
· Featuring colour protected fixings and finished
· This elegant design is made using only the finest materials.
· At full size this will easily carry a wallet, mobile, lighter etc.
3 - Chain
· Sporran Chain that will fit waist sizes from 30"- 50"
4 - Belt
· Simple and elegant design suitable for any occasion.
· Belt is made from 100% real leather with stainless steel catch.
5 - Buckle
· Buckle is made from a durable high finish material.
6 - Kilt Pin
· Traditional St,Andrews kilt pin made from Stainless Steel.
HOW TO MEASURE A KILT
Measure Around the 'Waist': The simple, but little known technique is to measure 1-2 inches ABOVE THE NAVEL.
Order smaller: If you're 36.5 inches around your waist, order a 36. If you're 35.5" exactly, order a size 34. As kilts sit at your belly, your belly has a tendency towards elasticity and you're best ordering a tighter fit than a looser one.
Not the same size as your trousers: The kilt is meant to trim your middle and enhance your shape by cinching your midsection. Often, your waist will be larger or smaller than your trousers.