Pride of Scotland Tartan Kilt || 8 Yard Handmade 16oz Traditional Heavy Weight Kilt 24" Drop
8 yards of 16oz heavyweight kilt fabric
The beautiful tartan handmade 8 yard kilt, ready to wear
- Handmade by our expert kilt makers
- 2 leather straps and buckles on the waist and one on the hip,
- fringed front apron and nice deep pleats for a great swing
- Standard Length of 24 Inches
This measurement is taken around the waist at navel. Normally a kilt is fasten at the belly button, but it’s totally up to you where you want to fasten it
HOW TO MEASURE:
It's easiest to have someone measure you
- Stand straight up and relax
- Measure at points shown without holding your breath
- Ensure measurement is not taken over thick clothing
- Tape measure should be snug but not too tight
- All measurements measurement’s in inches
- Kilt measurement is not the same as your trouser / pant waist measurement.
- We are unable to offer a refund or exchange on made to measure items, unless they are faulty as it is unlikely that we will be able to sell a made to measure item to another customer.
- Ensure your measurements are accurate re-measure at least twice! If possible get a tailor or seamstress to measure you up.