Hiking Hybrid Kilt For Men
What you should know about Hiking Hybrid Kilt?
This product is exclusively for MALES and is available in green color. The production material is high-quality cotton (12 Oz & 16 Oz Tartan). An apron is plain with box pleats on the sides. The drop-down length for all sizes is 24 inches but the width is adjustable up to inches. Along the ring of the kilt belt loops is being provided. Straps attached are purely made from goat leather and comes with rust-free buttons as well.
30 to 50 inches (as per order)*
How to Measure "Hiking Hybrid Kilt"?
Take your waist size by wrapping the measuring tape around your body at about 2 inches above the navel.
Tips to Order:
- Have a complete understanding of your size and order ‘SMALLER’.
Order a 37 if your waist size is 37.5 inches. If you're 36.5" exactly, order a size 35.
The sitting point of the kilt is your abdominal region, which is way too elastic. Therefore, it's wise to have a tighter one than having a looser option.
- DO NOT order on the basis of your ‘TROUSER SIZE’.
The measurement for the kilt is very different from the trouser. The primary purpose of the kilt is to gain a slimmer look to get an enhancing appearance, therefore it's always a bit tighter than the trouser size.
Instructions for Washing and Maintenance:
- Prefer dry cleaning only.
- Do not wash with water having a temperature above 30°.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- Do not directly iron. Prefer steam press or use a dump cloth to cover over before placing iron.
- Do not fold, always use the hanger.
- To save it from dust and avoid washing frequently, use polythene envelop to cover the kilt when not in use.
Checklist before ordering:
- Mentioned accurate size.
- Please mention the size you want to order.
Happy Shopping From Us!