Scottish Men’s Hybrid Utility Kilt Royal Stewart Under Pleats
Handmade Custom Size Hybrid Utility Kilt Royal Stewart Tartan Under Pleats
What you should know about Hybrid Utility Kilt?
The product is a modern fusion of two-toned utility kilt. It comes with two cargo side pockets and leather straps for the purpose of size adjustment. The fabric used is cotton with Tartan under pleats. Double stitching has been provided on the pressure points. Blet loops having a width of 3 inches are being provided to fit any kind of belt you want.
The length of the outfit remains the same for all the sizes i.e., 24 inches.
The waist size is customized.
30 to 50 inches (as per order)*
How to Measure "Hybrid Utility Kilt"?
Take your waist size by wrapping the measuring tape around your body at about 2 inches above the navel.
Tips to Order:
- Have a complete understanding of your size and order ‘SMALLER’.
Order a 37 if your waist size is 37.5 inches. If you're 36.5" exactly, order a size 35.
The sitting point of the kilt is your abdominal region, which is way too elastic. Therefore, it's wise to have a tighter one than having a looser option.
- DO NOT order on the basis of your ‘TROUSER SIZE’.
The measurement for the kilt is very different from the trouser. The primary purpose of the kilt is to gain a slimmer look to get an enhancing appearance, therefore it's always a bit tighter than the trouser size.
Instructions for Washing and Maintenance:
- Prefer dry cleaning only.
- Do not wash with water having a temperature above 30°.
- Do not dry in direct sunlight.
- Do not directly iron. Prefer steam press or use a dump cloth to cover over before placing iron.
- Do not fold, always use the hanger.
- To save it from dust and avoid washing frequently, use polythene envelop to cover the kilt when not in use.
Checklist before ordering:
- Mentioned accurate size.
- Please mention the size you want to order.
Happy Shopping From Us!